What is ESD?
Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) is the secure delivery of a product key directly to consumers and small businesses via retailers and resellers.
Simply put, it is another way to sell Full-Packaged Product
Giving you the freedom to fulfill your software needs from the destination of your choice. No need to head into the store to buy what you need.
With ESD you will have access to all your software needs when you need them. Giving you more time to do the things that matter to you.
Convenient. Quick. Secure.
ESD ensures quick and seamless delivery of software to the device of your choice. No fuss.
Rectron Recommends Microsoft Software
We’re living in a largely digital world.
From meetings held over Skype and online shopping to live streaming,
everything we do revolves around convenience. ESD is just that- a convenient way
of getting what you need.
How it works?
The customer of today
demands digital delivery.
Innovative. Convenient. Fast. Cheap.
Office Home and Student 2016
Office Home and Business 2016
Office Professional 2016
Microsoft Visio 2016
Microsoft Project 2016
Office Mac Home and Student 2016
Office Mac Home and Business 2016
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
Office 365 Personal
Office 365 Home
End User Benefits
ESD is a quicker, simpler, cheaper, and all round more convenient way to buy traditional retail boxed software products.
Why transition to ESD?
1. No warehousing or stocking costs
2. No delivery costs
3. Increased profitability margins
4. All products are always available, never run out of stock
5. Delivery in less than 30 minutes
6. Attach with hardware sales
7. Cross sell and up-sell with hardware devices
8. Digital products bring the opportunity for extended digital marketing
9. Online ordering and automated processing allow to run sales on